9th International Workshop 3D-ARCH
“3D Virtual Reconstruction and Visualization of Complex Architectures”
Another successful 3D-ARCH workshop (https://3d-arch.org) just ended. We were in presence mode with some 100 colleagues listening to interesting oral & poster presentations from 15 countries!
Francesco Fassi and all 3DSurveyGroup would like to thank Fabio Remondino and Prof. Luigi Fregonese for the wonderful experience organizing the workshop. A special thanks to our sponsors and supporters:
After the conference it was opened a new special issue on #mdpiheritage on “3D Virtual Reconstruction & Visualization of Complex Architectures” https://mdpi.com/journal/heritage/special_issues/3darc
Here are some photos of the event:
3D-ARCH is a series of international workshops which started in 2005 in Venice and move throughout the years to Zurich (2007), Trento (2009, 2011, 2013), Avila (2015), Napflio (2017), Bergamo (2019) and Mantua (2022) , organized as an ISPRS and CIPA event.
The workshop’s main focus is to discuss steps and processes for smart 3D reconstruction, modelling, accessing and understanding digital environments from multiple data sources. Topics include:
- Low-cost sensors and open-source algorithms for terrestrial 3D modelling
- Fusion of multi-source and multi-sensors data
- Survey and modelling from mobile devices
- Automation in data processing
- Image matching and 3D reconstruction
- Point cloud processing and analysis
- 4D modelling
- Procedural Modeling
- Semantic and AI methods in 3D reconstruction problems
- Accuracy requirement and assessment in 3D reconstructions
- Virtual and Augmented Reality for complex architectures and heritage
- BIM for Cultural Heritage (HBIM)
for more information, please visit http://www.3d-arch.org/
CU in 2024!